Hello everyone, Therese here! It's time for a new Inspiration Challenge and I am your host this month. I'll be sharing a fun white-on-white embossing technique that you can try on your next card projects!
The fabulous flowers (in the photo above) do not bloom for long but they are certainly inspiring. They are from a Dragon Fruit plant and you can find them in my backyard.
As soon as I saw the Magnolia Ballerina Coloring Stencil and coordinating 3D Embossing Folder, I knew exactly where I wanted to go with these colors. And I love how these can be used in combination to add both color and dimension.
White-on-White Embossing Technique
I added a sweet little bee from the Wild About You Bundle.
To see how to do this white-on-white embossing technique, watch my video here or watch it in HD on YouTube.
Now it's your turn – create something inspired by this month's challenge image, and get a chance to WIN prizes!
- Altenew products should be the focus, but other companies’ products can be used.
- Make sure to use our challenge image above in your blog post.
- Include a link back to the ALTENEW INSPIRATION CHALLENGE POST.
- When uploading your project, make sure you link your entry post, not your entire blog.
- You may enter as many times as you wish!
- Challenge ends on March 31st, 2022, at 11:55 PM EDT.
After the challenge ends, FOUR WINNERS will be selected. Each will receive a $30 gift certificate to spend at www.altenew.com. Winners will be announced on April 10th, 2022.
WAIT – there’s more!
If you use #AltenewChallenge when you share your challenge entry on social media, you are instantly entered into a raffle to win a $15 gift certificate to our online store!
Feel free to use the banner above and let everyone know that you are participating in our Inspiration Challenge!
Please click on the blue button below to link your challenge entries. We cannot wait to see where this month’s inspiration takes you!
Good luck, and happy crafting!