Hello, friends! Anna is here today and I wanted to ask you – are you a #planneraddict? I can say “yes” for myself, but I can't use too much embellishments for my planner. I have only a dashboard, a bookmark, and a couple of clips. Some days ago I went through my Altenew supplies thinking about what I can create for my next post. And after I touched the Watercolor Wonders stamp set, I already knew what to do with it!
I like this stamps set because you don't need to be a stamping guru or to have any expensive stamping tools to create beautiful flowers. Even if you don't get one layer to another, it does not spoil the overall picture.
My main concept was to combine two absolutely different things – I adore black and white stripes, they are my passion! I also like how such stripes look with something bright and floral. So here is my planner set – it contains one dashboard, two bookmarks-dividers, and two clips.
And I even decorated some pages of my planner with the Watercolor Wonders stamp set! Just see how amazing it looks! And you can make every page really different and unique.
All things are laminated and cut with the metal dies and punches from my own collection.
And it's pretty easy to repeat this design (even if you want to make one layered card like this). You just need some patience, masking paper, and clear hands.
- Prepare white cardstock, stamps and coordinated dies (or you can fussy cut), narrow washi tape, masking paper, inks, acrylic blocks ans blending tools.
- On the white cardstock stamp flowers as you want, choose the colors that will coordinate to each other. I used the following Altenew Crisp Inks for my flowers: Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Buttercream, Mango Smoothie, Warm Sunshine, Frosty Pink, Cotton Candy, Coral Berry.
- Using coordinating dies, cut the flower silhouettes of the masking paper (you will need such masks for every stamped image, so just count how mush you need).
- Cover all your stamped flowers and leaves with prepared masks, then put your future dividers on the matt and stick some washi tape strips (I used the grid on my matt to get the perfect lines).
- With your blending tool and Jet Black Crisp Dye Ink blend the entire background.
- Remove all washi tapes and masks.
- Enjoy the result!
Hope you were inspired to make some pretty stuff for your lovely planners too! ;)
Have a great day!