Hello, everyone! It's Aga here, and today I would like to share with you an easy and fun Floral Thank You card created in just five steps!
I used my favorite crafty products for today's project: floral die cuts, watercolors, and patterned paper. You're probably thinking, would these crafting supplies be enough? No need to worry, for this beautiful watercolor floral card, we don't need much to create a fun, colorful layout in no time!
How to Create a Watercolor Floral Thank You Card in Just Five Steps
- Die-cut flowers and leaves out of watercolor paper. I used Craft-A-Flower: Saffron Layering Die Set for this floral card, which features delicate and beautiful flowers.
- Use Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set to add color to the die cuts. I mixed some purple, pink, and blue shades with a drop of beige color for the flower petals.
- Let the parts dry fully. Arrange the petals so you are forming a beautiful saffron.
- Add patterned paper for the card background. When using patterned paper, ensuring the rest of the design complements the pattern is essential. I went for a delicate print from Exuberant 6×6 Paper Pack in the same blue color I used for my flowers.
- Adhere everything to the card and add a sentiment created with Elegant Sayings Bundle and black ink.
Thank you for stopping by today!
What are some watercolor techniques you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments! We love hearing from you.