It is time to announce the winners for the Video Challenge #6 – we had such amazing projects it was hard to narrow it down! We chose three winners and we are so excited to share their projects/tutorials with you all.
All the videos were judged based on the following qualities:
- Originality of Project (uniqueness)
- Creativity of Project (innovative use of techniques, inspirational)
- Quality of Presentation (strong introduction/closing, images are clear, sequence is clear and engages the viewer)
- Delivery of Presentation (instruction is easy to understand, audio is clear or subtitles are prominent/readable)
- Followed the rules of the competition (video was 3-7 min, Altenew products was focus of project, video was linked back to Altenew challenge)
We are so thrilled to announce the following finalists! (You can also watch them on our Youtube channel)
Best PresentationARVE Error: need id and provider
Vilena made such a sweet and scrumptious card for the challenge. We love her coloring of these yummy ice creams! Such a perfect card for the hot weather and the summer ahead! Great job, Vilena!
Most Creative ProjectsARVE Error: need id and provider
We love how Jaklena shared tips on stretching stamp sets to get more use and life out of them. We fell in “love” with the way she used the Sochatoa stamp set to spell the word “love!” (get it? :)) Bravo, Jaklena!
Best Final ProjectsARVE Error: need id and provider
Dana's video tutorial was clear and very easy to understand. And she did such a wonderful job showing how to layer the Peony Bouquet stamp set! We love the warmth of her card she created for Mother's day. Awesome creation, Dana!
Congratulations to all winners! Make sure to grab your badge and post it on your blog to share.
These three lucky winners will also receive a $50 gift certificate! Please email us at email@example.com with the subject line video challenge 6 prize winner, and we will set you up with a $50 gift certificate to our store.
Thank you so much for stopping by! We hope you check out our brand new Inspiration Challenge for this month!