Hello! Erum here.
Today, I will be using Build-A-Flower: Rose on my card with the Dodec Cover Die as a decorative element.
To start, I first stamped my images which includes a single rose and three leafy branches. The following are the ink colors I used:
Rose: Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart, Razzleberry, Purple Wine, Grapevine, Cosmic Berry and Black.
Leafy branch: Dew Drops, Aqualicious, Teal Cave and Galactic Stream.
For your information, in my video, I made a slight mistake. The last layer uses Black Crisp Ink and then Cosmic Berry Crisp Ink (not Purple Wine).
Next, I used the coordinating dies to die cut the stamped images, which I then set aside, and proceeded to the next step.
As you can see, I didn't use the entire piece of die cut from the Dodec Cover Die. Instead, I drew and cut a smaller size frame than my card front, which I then adhered to the Dodec die cut. To this, I applied foam tape and popped it onto the card front.
Here is the short video that I made. You can watch it here or in HD on YouTube.
ARVE Error: need id and provider
That is all from my side today.
Have a great day.