Hello. It's Eunyoung. Today I'll share a Traveller's Notebook layout. I used the newly released Reflection Scrapbook kit. The Reflection Scrapbook kit is a travel theme kit. So it's perfect to document travel layout or mini album.
This page is about my visit to Tokyo with my friend in September. We had a coffee break in a dessert cafe and then my friend took a photo of me on her cell phone.
1. Choose a patterned paper as a basis.
2. Sew the papers by sewing machine.
3. Arrange a photo & some die-cuts and add them on left side with double side tape.
4. Embellish with stickers and an acetate butterfly.
5. Add a title ‘cafe' with alphabet stickers.
6. Stamp a date with a roller stamp and a tiny branch image with Happy Dreams Stamp Set.
7. Sew along the chevron.
8. Cut the paper in a half according to the chevron.
9. Write a journal around the stitching.
10. Embellish with a blossom die-cut.
I hope you'll enjoy it and thank you for stopping by.