It's Aga here and today I would like to share a card with a stamped background and floral die cuts as the main embellishment.
I used a stamp from the Watercolor Frames Stamp Set with Silver Stone ink and decided to stretch the versatility of it by creating a stamped pattern. Next, I added some black splatters to add more interest to my background.
For the focal embellishment, I die cut flowers from the Rose Filament Die Set out of white cardstock and used Altenew Markers to color them in.
I added the flowers to my card and shaped them by gently curving their edges up for some dimension.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a beautiful Sunday!