Hey, crafty homies! Happy Friday and hope all is well! Tenia here and I will be showcasing a super fun summer-themed greeting card using the Mini Seashells Stamp and Die Bundle and the Beach Bucket Stamp and Die Bundle.
These two mini stamps were part of a FREE GIFT promotion this month. Were you able to add them to your stash? Make sure to look out for more free stamp set promos from Altenew soon!
Here is my summer greeting card… CHECK IT!!!
How to create this fun summer-themed greeting card:
1. Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock 80 lb.
2. Deboss panel using Dotted Lines Debossing Cover Die, adhere a piece of ripped patterned paper onto the panel (Altenew Blends 6×6 Paper Pack), affix a piece of Gold Foil Polka Dot Washi, and add staples.
3. Stamp and heat emboss images (using Obsidian Pigment Ink and Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder) onto a piece of watercolor paper from the Watercolor Paper Set (A2 loose sheets), watercolor using Watercolor Brush Markers- Winter Wonderland Set, add splatter to images using water and Iridescent Shimmer Ink Spray, die cut using the matching dies from stamp sets and adhere images to the image panel using foam adhesive.
4. Stamp sentiment using Obsidian Pigment Ink, affix rectangle shape(from New Day Card Kit Wood Veneers Frames) onto the sentiment. Trim access cardstock and adhere to the image panel.
5. Adhere image panel onto the card front using foam adhesive.
There you have it!! Hope you enjoyed the process of making this summer-themed greeting card! Hope you will give it a try!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!