Tenia here to show y'all a super-duper RAD and spunky CAS greeting card. I used the Here For You Stamp and Die Bundle for this card.
How to Create a CAS Greeting Card
Here is what I did to create this fun CAS greeting card:
- First, create a card from CLASSIC CREST SOLAR WHITE CARDSTOCK.
- Stamp the images using OBSIDIAN PIGMENT INK onto a piece of WATERCOLOR PAPER, heat emboss (with CRYSTAL CLEAR CRISP EMBOSSING POWDER), die cut, and watercolor the images using HAWAIIAN SHORES BRUSH AND FINE BRUSH TIP PENS.
- Stamp and heat emboss sentiments (from the same stamp set).
- Cut it out using HALFTONE CIRCLES NESTING DIE SET.
- On the image panel, adhere a strip of patterned paper (WILDFLOWER PAPER CRAFTING COLLECTION 6X6 PAPER PACK), add a strip of MANY DOTS WASHI TAPE, SATIN GOLD SEQUINS, and staples.
- Adhere sentiments and flower images onto the image panel.
- Adhere image panel onto card.
I hope you enjoyed creating this easy but spunky CAS greeting card! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!