Hello! Anna is here with my last post. For today I created clean and simple card where the sentiment is the focal point of the layout. Further I'll tell you how to reate this interesting look. For this you'll need flower stamp set with small flowers and the word die – I used roses buds from Vintage Roses stamp set and Happy die.
- Prepare the card base – stamp on it the soft background to add some dimentions – Snowing stamp set is a great choice. Ink it with the soft colors of inks. I used Frosty Pink and Sea Glass. To get the ombre effect – ink one part of the stamp with one color and then (without stamping and cleaning!) ink it with the another color so that the two colors are mixed in the middle of the stamp.
- Take a piece of the white cardstock and prepare your flower stamps and inks. To stamp the buds I used Frosty Pink, Cotton Candy and Coral Berry Crisp Inks. And also Forest Glades for the stems. Stamp the random pattern of the buds. Don't forget that the result die-cut will be not very large, so stamp them tightly.
- Cut masks for every stamped image of the masking paper. I used coordinating dies for Vintage Roses stamp set. Stick all masks on their places.
- Blend the background with another color. I used Ocean Waves Crisp Inks – it perfectly coordinates with the pink flowers. Remove all masks after blending.
- Cut your word of the ready florish background, and also cut some words with the same die of the white cardstock. (I added three additional layers).
- Adhere the colored word die-cut with the blank ones. Glue the ready chipboard to the card base.
- Add the finish details: stamp the another part of the sentiment (I took mine from Halftone Happy stamp set), adhere some sequins.
- To get the ready card looks more elegant and interesting – cover the entired word with the Glossy Accents!
Just look, how Glossy adds the incredible look to the die-cut!
Hope you have a great day!