Hey, crafty friends! I hope all is well with you! Tenia here, and I'm sharing a super fun card using the Zesty Life Stamp and Die Set!!
The 4″ x 6″ Zesty Life Stamp Set features two beautiful branches of lemons and leaves. The set also includes some fun-loving lemon sentiments that go perfectly with the images. There are ten stamps in this set.
Here is what I created using this amazing stamp and die set—check it out!
- Create a card from Classic Crest Solar White 80 LB Cardstock.
- On the image panel, affix washi (Green Valley Slim Washi Tape), add staples, and stamp sentiment using Jet Black Ink (from Green Fields Fresh Die Ink).
- Stamp and heat emboss image (using Obsidian Pigment Ink and Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder), Watercolor image (using Zanzibar and Hawaiian Shores Dual Tip Pens), and die cut.
- Adhere the image onto the image panel using foam adhesive.
- Affix enamel dots (Fruity Colors Enamel Dots) and adhere the image panel onto the card front.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! Did you like the designs? I hope you all enjoyed these projects and the super FUN card made using the Zesty Life Stamp and Die set!
Have a great day!!!
~ Supply List ~