Hey there, crafty homies!
Tenia is here to show y'all a super fun CAS card using the Mini Flan Cake Stamp and Die Bundle.
The Mini Flan Cake Stamp Set features a super cute and yummy flan cake image as well as a “Beautifully Unique” sentiment. The realistic-looking flan cake has lots of strawberries and chocolate on top. You can personalize the embellishments with colors of your choice or even a touch of sparkle. With the accompanying “beautifully unique” sentiment, use this stamp set on your handmade cards, scrapbook layouts, and journal pages! This sweet little treat is perfect for creating a CAS card!
How to create this fun CAS Card:
- Create a card from Classic Crest White Cardstock.
- On the image panel, affix Gold Foil Polka Dot Washi Tape.
- Stamp and heat emboss image using Obsidian Pigment Ink and Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder onto a piece of watercolor paper from the Altenew Watercolor Paper Set.
- Die cut and color image with Watercolor Brush Markers- Winter Wonderland Set.
- Stamp “Beautifully Unique” sentiment onto a piece of Classic Crest White Cardstock and trim.
- Die cut tag (with Classic Crest White Cardstock) out of Handmade Tags Die Set and add twine and staples.
- Adhere the image and sentiment onto the tag and adhere to the image panel.
- Adhere the whole image panel onto the card front.
There you have it! I hope you enjoyed checking out this super cute and yummy CAS card!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!