Hey, crafty homies!
These stamp sets may be tiny but they are sooooo dang MIGHTY and packs a punch! Let me show you how to get the most out of Altenew's fantastic mini stamp and die bundles.
Here's how to create this quick and easy floral card:
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- Affix Many Dots Washi Tape onto the card.
- Stamp and heat emboss the image (onto a piece of watercolor paper from the Watercolor Paper Set) with Clear Embossing Ink and Pure White Crisp Embossing Powder.
- Color the image with Hawaiian Shores Brush and Fine Tip Pens and die cut with the coordinating die.
- Stamp and heat emboss sentiment using Obsidian Pigment Ink and Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder.
- Die cut sentiment and staple it onto the image.
- Adhere image and sentiment onto the card base.
There you have it! I hope you enjoyed checking out this quick and easy floral card! It will take you less than 10 minutes to create this beauty. Check out Aga's post for another quick and easy floral card!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!