Hello, crafty friends. It's Eunyoung here again. Today I'm sharing a layout. I mainly used the Botanical Garden stamp set and the Botanical Garden Die Set. This stamp set is so beautiful, I especially love the stamped lines on a white background.
At first, I tried painting the stamped images with watercolors. But I think the stamped image(stamped line) is so beautiful itself, so I decided to use it without any painting.
Because I didn't want to paint on the stamped images, I chose black color for a background. The combination of black & white is simple but cool!!
1. Paint black chalkboard acrylic craft paint on the Woodgrain White paper with a flat brush. The woodgrain paper is so thick(heavy) to apply acrylic craft paint on its surface since it has a wood embossed finish that has the visual reference of a real wood, I used it for a background.
4. Do machine stitchings on the blossom images with white thread.
5. Arrange die-cuts & a photo and attach them using pop-dots & glue.
6. Embellish with crystal gem stickers.
7. Splatter a white acrylic mist and stamp a date.
To avoid a boring black-and-white page, I stamped images from the Floral Shadow stamp set with Evergreen Crisp Dye Ink, Forest Glades Crisp Dye Ink and Lava Rock Crisp Dye Ink. This is a 6″ x 8″ clear stamp set containing beautiful shadows & sentiments.
I hope you'll enjoy my layout and it'll inspire your creation. Thank you for stopping by.