Before I begin, Happy New Year dear friends! I hope you had a fantastic New Year's Eve with amazing fireworks or a toast of champagne!
Ok, so let's start our January challenge! I took this photo in Summer but those flowers do look a little like white snow, do they not? Christmas is already over, but we are still waiting for the snow :D
Here is what I came up with:
For my thank you card today, I used the Adore You Stamp Set as my main supply.
To start, I randomly stamped the flowers and leaves from the Adore You Stamp Set on an A2 sized watercolor paper panel using VersaFine Vintage Sepia pigment ink.
I then lightly touched the flowers with Antique Linen Distress ink & Gansai Tambi Watercolor No. 44 Light Brown. With Light Brown, I also colored the background.
Make a card, a tag, a layout or any other project based on the inspiration photo above. You may use either the colors, the composition, the elements, the texture or any combination to create your project.
- Altenew products should be the focus, but other companies’ products can be used.
- Make sure to use our challenge image above on your blog post.
- Include a link back to the Altenew Inspiration Challenge post.
- When uploading your project, make sure you link your entry post, not your entire blog.
- You may enter as many times as you wish!
- Challenge ends on Tuesday, January 31st at 11:55 pm EST.
After the challenge closes, FOUR WINNERS will be selected. Each will receive a $30 gift certificate to spend at www.altenew.com. Winners will be announced on Saturday, February 11th.
There is more! If you use #AltenewChallenge when you share your challenge entry on social media, you are entered to win a $15 gift certificate to our online store.