Hello crafty friends! It's Yoonsun here and today I have a faux watercolored “hugs” card to share with you using the Garden Treasure Stamp Set and the Inline Alpha Die Set.
To create this card:
1. Cut watercolor paper to 5 ½” x 4 ¼” using A2 rectangle panel die.
2. Stamp leaf from the Garden Treasure set randomly on watercolor paper panel with some green colored dye inks: Evergreen, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Bamboo, Parrot, Olive, and Moss.
3. Blend the edges of the stamped panel with Mowed Lawn Distress ink and mini ink blending tool.
4. Brush all over the panel using a wet paint brush – Altenew dye ink is lightly mixed with water before the ink was dry. Allow to dry completely.
5. Die cut the word “hugs” from white card stock using the Inline Alpha Die Set five times each alphabet. Make each alphabet thicker using fine tip glue pen.
6. Mount the panel on white card base using glue tape. Add the sentiment die cuts on the bottom part of the card front using fine-tip glue pen.
7. Embellish with a few clear droplets.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a lovely day!
Lovely effect with the light water wash over the leaves!
Thank you so much, LauraJane!!
Love the background
Thank you so much, Tara!!
I love the dimension the different colors of ink give. This is beautiful, Yoonsun.
Thank you so much, Bobby!!
I like that it look a lot. I will have to give this a try. Thanks for your inspiration.
Yay!! Can’t wait to see your gorgeous card, Viola!!
Beautiful card. Love how the foliage image was randomly stamped in different greens and love how the stacked sentiment pops against It.
Thank you so much, Trina!!
I love the card!! What did you use to make the clear droplets? Thanks.
Thank you so much, Vicki!! For clear droplets, I used it from another company (Pretty Pink Posh) :)
Very pretty result with your inventive use of stamping, blending with the ever- versatile distress inks, and and your dimensional sentiment! I want to give it a try! Thanks?
Yay!! I want to see your beautiful cards!! Thank you so much, Holly!!
Lovely card. Thank you for the easy-to-follow directions.
Thank you so much, Rosa!!
Oh my goodness Yoonsun what a gorgeous card. What a great technique. Very nice!
Thank you so much, Teresa!!
This is stunning!
Thank you so much, Carol!!
LOVE this! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much, Maura!!
Wow, this is just a stunning card!!! Love the gorgeous, earthy colors!
Thank you so much, Celeste!!
Wow, really pretty card and love the sense of motion. Did you mask the stamped leaves or not worry about it?
Gorgeous card! TFS!
Gorgeous woodsy design with all your stamped leaves using several shades of green. I love the depth you have created. I am off to check out the new Garden Treasure set :-) TFS Yoonsun. Hugs…
The Garden Treasure set and matching Die Set are….a Treasure! Hugs…
I just love your card, and could see this done in a variety of color schemes, i.e. shades of blue, shades of yellow/orange, purples, the possibilities ? It just looks so great, and as you can tell, inspired my creativity!!! Thank you so much!!!!