Hey, crafty friends! I hope all is well with you! Tenia here, and I'm sharing a super fun card using the Pots and Plants Bundle!
The 6″ x 8″ Pots and Plants Stamp Set features three lovely house plants that were designed to give a cozy feel to your paper-crafted creations. Color in the accompanying woven basket and planters with your favorite mediums for your own personalized touch. The heartfelt sentiments can be stamped onto your handmade cards or used as inspirational messages for your journaling projects.
Here is what I created using this amazing stamp and die set—check it out!
- Create card from Classic Crest Solar White 80 LB Cardstock.
- On image panel adhere patterned paper(Essential Rock Collection 6×6 Paper Pack), affix washi(Gradient Washi Tape-Warm and Cozy), add staples and stamp “Hello” sentiment(using the Majestic Bloom Add On Stamp Set and using Coral Red Fresh Dye Ink from the Deco Garden Fresh Dye Ink Set).
- Stamp and heat emboss image(using Obsidian Pigment Ink and Crystal Clear Embossing Powder) onto Watercolor Paper(from Watercolor Paper Pad 9″x 12″), watercolor image(using Watercolor Brush Markers-Winter Wonderland Set, Iridescent Ink Spray, Watercolor Brush- Fine) and die cut.
- Create “FRIEND” sentiment from Dymo Label Maker.
- Adhere image, sentiment and add enamel dots(Fruity Colors Enamel Dots) onto image panel.
- Adhere image panel onto card front.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you enjoyed my super fun card using the Pots and Plants Bundle ! What project shall I do next using this fun set? What are you all going to create? Do let me know in the comments below!
Thank you for stopping by!