Hey, crafty homies! Hope all is well! Tenia here, and I will be showcasing a fun giraffe-themed greeting card using the Geometric Menagerie Stamp and Die Bundle (which is 50% off right now!) and the Sentiment Strips 2 Stamp Set.
Do you like animals and puns? Well, the Geometric Menagerie Set is definitely the one for you! We like to stay on top of the trends, and geometric/faceted icons are definitely in! With all the cheesy puns which pair with the animal images, this set is sure to make someone smile. The outlines look great stamped on their own and are particularly striking when colored in. We think you'll love this original Altenew set!
Here is this super fun giraffe-themed greeting card!
How to create this super fun giraffe-themed greeting card:
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- Tear and adhere a piece of brown cardstock (Gradient Cardstock Set – Coffee Break) onto the card front.
- Stamp, heat emboss, watercolor (using Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set), and die cut the image.
- Watercolor (using Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set) onto a piece of paper from the Watercolor Paper Pad (9″ by 12″) Set.
- Die cut watercolor panel using a die from the Handmade Tags Die Set. Affix washi tape, staples, and twine.
- Stamp sentiment onto a piece of brown cardstock (Gradient Cardstock Set – Coffee Break) and die cut and trim.
- Adhere giraffe image and sentiment onto the tag.
- Adhere tag panel onto the card front.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed how I created this fun greeting card!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!