Hey, crafty friends! Hope all is well! Tenia here, and I'm sharing a graphic CAS card featuring the Fairy Tale Rose Stamp and Die Bundle and the Waffled Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder!
Here is my card showcasing these two amazing products…CHECK IT OUT!
Making a CAS Card for Sending “Get Well Soon” Wishes
- Create card from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- Emboss the image panel using Waffled Diamond 3D Embossing Folder.
- Affix washi tape (Fall Harvest Slim Washi Tape Set) onto the image panel and add staples.
- Stamp the graphic rose from the Fairy Tale Rose Stamp and Die Bundle using Obsidian Pigment Ink and heat emboss using Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder.
- Die cut the graphic rose from a piece of watercolor paper (Watercolor Paper Pad 9″x 12″) and watercolor image using colors from Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set and Metallic Watercolor 14 Pan Set.
- Stamp and heat emboss the “Hi” sentiment.
- Die cut “Hi” sentiment using a small circle die from the Halftone Circles Nesting Die Set.
- Stamp and heat emboss the “Hope You Are Well” sentiment and die cut it using One-Go Birthday Greetings Die.
- Adhere both image and sentiments onto the image panel using foam adhesive.
- Adhere the whole panel onto the card front.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed this graphic CAS card tutorial featuring a “Hope You Are Well” sentiment! If you want other easy techniques for cards, make sure to check out Altenew's CAS Archives!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your day!