Hello crafty friends! Yoonsun is here to share a no-line watercolor flower card using the Floral Sprig Stamp Set – I love to make no-line watercolor card with outlined flower stamps (as you may know :D).
To create this card:
1) Die cut a piece of cold press watercolor paper using the A2 sized rectangle panel die.
2) Stamp the images from the Floral Sprig set on the left part of the watercolor panel using Sand Dunes dye ink (I usually use Antique Linen Distress ink when I do no-line watercoloring but this time, I tried to use Sand Dunes dye ink instead of Antique Linen. I was quite happy to use it and will keep using Sand Dunes to stamp my no-line watercolor card in the future).
3) Color the flowers and leaves with Distress markers and Peerless watercolors.
4) Color around the flowers with Scattered Straw Distress ink.
5) Stamp the sentiment from the Floral Sprig set with Jet Black dye ink.
6) Decorate the watercolored panel with Gold Glitter Tape and natural twine.
7) Mount the panel on an A2 sized white card base using foam tape.
8) Embellish with a few clear sequins.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a lovely day!