Hello crafty friends! Yoonsun is here to share a no-line watercolor flower card using the Floral Sprig Stamp Set – I love to make no-line watercolor card with outlined flower stamps (as you may know :D).
To create this card:
1) Die cut a piece of cold press watercolor paper using the A2 sized rectangle panel die.
2) Stamp the images from the Floral Sprig set on the left part of the watercolor panel using Sand Dunes dye ink (I usually use Antique Linen Distress ink when I do no-line watercoloring but this time, I tried to use Sand Dunes dye ink instead of Antique Linen. I was quite happy to use it and will keep using Sand Dunes to stamp my no-line watercolor card in the future).
3) Color the flowers and leaves with Distress markers and Peerless watercolors.
4) Color around the flowers with Scattered Straw Distress ink.
5) Stamp the sentiment from the Floral Sprig set with Jet Black dye ink.
6) Decorate the watercolored panel with Gold Glitter Tape and natural twine.
7) Mount the panel on an A2 sized white card base using foam tape.
8) Embellish with a few clear sequins.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a lovely day!
Wow..Awesome coloring !
Thank you so much, Pooja!! xoxo
What a gorgeous card. This is absolutely beautiful with those wonderful colors. I just love how you designed your layout too!
Thank you so much, Verna!! xoxo
Just saw this on your blog and was blown away…gorgeous.
Thank you so much, Mary-Anne!! xoxo
Yoonsun’s card is absolutely stunning! Lovely dimension with the shadowing, and that strip of glittery gold CS along the edge is perfect!
Thank you so much, Susi!! xoxo
Beautiful Card, great idea to stamp with Sand dunes.
Thank you so much, Lynn!! xoxo
Thank you so much, Jennifer!! xoxo
Simply amazing. Love your color choices and that stamp, oh my.
Thank you so much, Anne!! xoxo
Thank you so much, Susan!! xoxo
Thank you so much, Linda!! xoxo
Very beautiful. The light the card gives off of the flowers is nice.
Thank you so much, Yvette!! xoxo
What wonderful dimension, Yoonsun! Gorgeous flowers!
Thank you so much, Bonnie!! xoxo
This card is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE how you colored it. Just curious, did you use the watercolors first or the distress markers? I’d love to try something like this! Gorgeous!
Thank you so much, Rachel!! I used watercolors to petals & sprigs, markers to leaves :D xoxo
Ok, thank you!
Absolutely stunning card! It should be framed, Yoonsun.
Absolutely beautiful. Love your colors