Hello, Altenew friends! This is Virginia here. I am excited to share FIVE projects with Eucalyptus Jar Stamp & Die Set. Eucalyptus plants are popular and trendy in home decor. They are also stunning as floral arrangements. Actually, my daughter chose the Eucalyptus as part of the decoration for her wedding bouquet and centerpiece last year. Crafters have been incorporating the Eucalyptus into their designs and art. Altenew has stepped up and now offers the Eucalyptus Jar Stamp Set. It is clear to see why this stamp and die bundle truly is a must-have item.
Card #1: Miss You
- Partial Die Cutting: Thanks to the Eucalyptus Die, I was able to die cut half of the jar. I incorporated a piece of coral pattern paper as part of the design element.
- Patterned Paper: The Enjoy the Ride 6×6 Paper Pack makes it easy and fun to coordinate the colors and design.
- Light Coloring: The coloring was an easy task thanks to the Woodless Watercolor Pencils.
TIPS on Partial Die Cutting: Simple sandwich the TOP HALF of the die over the stamped image and run it through the Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine. This step can be omitted in this project.
Card #2: I love you
- Alter Stamp Image: Use only the Eucalyptus (without the jar) for the focal point.
- White Embossing on Patterned Paper: This is the easiest way to add colors and texture. No coloring needed.
- Maximize the Use of Stamp Set: Don't forget to stamp the same image for the background.
- Slimline Card: To create this simple slimline design, simply cut the card size that measures 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ or 4″ x 9″.
- White Embossing on Parchment Paper: To show off all the details, this method works fabulously!
- Add Textures: Layer a piece of the Burlap Texture Die over the jar, and then make the die-cut with the Eucalyptus Die.
- Use Those Stand-Alone Dies: I added some more colors and interest by using Watercolor Garden Layering Dies.
1. Shape Cards: Stamp and die cut as you would normally do, except you leave the left edge uncut (without sandwiching the left side on the jar). Once cut, trim off the excess. Light to medium weight (such as Classic Crest Solar White, 80 Lb) Cardstock is best for this purpose.
2: Stamp Colorful Images: By using a stamp-positioner such as the MISTI, you can easily add colors to various parts of the images.
3. Create Multiples: You can easily create a card set and add your own sentiment.
Card #5 (previously shared in the release blog hop): Thanks
- Easy Coloring: The Woodless Watercolor Pencils allows you to color small space with ease.
- Add a touch of shine: Metallic Watercolor 14 Pan Set can be easily applied to add sparkle and shine.
- Splatter: Use Pure White Ink Spray for that extra “dramatic effect”.
I hope these projects inspire you to try out this stamp set as the possibilities are endless. Because once I got started creating with these JAR-dropping projects, I simply could. not. stop.