Y'all are gonna LOVE this AMAZING embossing folder and stencil release! Let's check it out, shall we?
With an array of background designs and featured florals, this collection of embossing folders and stencils will suit a variety of styles. We have also included three stencil sets that match up perfectly with popular 3D embossing folders that we have released previously. We can't wait to see what you create!
Enchanted Winter Project Inspiration
I decided to challenge myself to create a card using THREE embossing folders! I know, right?! That is seriously bold, but I LOVE challenges!
Here is how I created this fun 3D embossed card!
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- On another piece of Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock (die cut using Mega Stamp Frames Die), emboss using Poinsettia Cluster 3D Embossing Folder, add ink to embossed image using Coral Berry Crisp Dye Ink and using Mini Blending Brush.
- Add splatter onto the poinsettia image panel using Metallic Watercolor 14 Pan Set.
- Emboss a piece of patterned paper from Alcohol Ink Background 6×6 Paper Pack using Gem Pattern 3D Embossing Folder.
- Affix Gold Splatter Cosmic Berry Wide Washi Tape and embossed Alcohol Ink Background piece onto embossed image panel and add staples.
- On a thin piece of watercolor paper (Watercolor Paper Set A2 Loose Sheets,) add watercolor using Emerald Watercolor Brush Marker (Watercolor Brush Markers – Winter Wonderland Set).
- Emboss the watercolored panel using the Happy Holidays 3D Embossing Folder.
- Adhere Happy Holidays panel onto the poinsettia panel and trim access (use the excess sentiment later).
- Die Cut “Holidays” sentiment (from All About Wishes Word Die Set) using Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock and Golden Beryl Cardstock (from Glitter Cardstock Set-Gilded).
- Adhere sentiments onto the poinsettia panel using foam adhesive.
- Adhere the image panel onto the card using foam adhesive.
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 09/28/2022 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 10 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 09/29/2022.
Blog Hop List
Reiko Tsuchida ***Note: Due to strict regulations in Japan, you might not be able to leave a comment on her blog post.
So what are your faves from the new Enchanted Winter Collection? I know… so much goodness to choose from! Comment below for a chance to win the giveaway! Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your day!