Tenia here to show y'all a super-duper RAD card featuring an easy paper piecing technique! For this card, I'll be using the Armchair Stamp and Die Bundle, Watercolor Essential 12 Pan Set, Wildflower Collection 6×6 Paper Pack, and some Cherry Blossom Enamel Dots!
Fun and Easy Paper Piecing
Here is what I did to create this super FUN card using an easy paper piecing technique!
- First, create a card from Woodgrain White Cardstock.
- Stamp and heat emboss the images onto watercolor paper, watercolor them (using the Watercolor Essential 12 Pan Set), and die cut.
- Next, stamp and heat emboss the images onto patterned papers from the Wildflower Collection 6 x 6 Paper Pad.
- Cut and adhere the stamped images using foam adhesive.
- Then, die cut the patterned paper (using the die from Mega Stamp Frames Die Set) and trim a bit with a paper cutter.
- Stamp, heat emboss, and die cut the sentiment.
- Assemble all stamped images onto the patterned paper panel and add some washi tape, enamel dots, and staples.
- Finally, adhere the image panel to the card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!