Hey there, crafty homies!
Tenia is here to show y'all a super fun masculine card using the Alpaca Stamp and Die Bundle and Best Sentiments Stamp Set. The Alpaca Stamp Set features a super cute alpaca image and a bandana that you can easily pair with various sentiments!
How to Create a FUN Masculine Card:
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- Create a circle “stencil” using Halftone Circles Nesting Die Set.
- Ink blend the circle using inks from the Coffee Break Crisp Dye Ink Mini Cube Set and Mini Ink Blending Brush Set.
- Add splatters into the stenciled circle using Iridescent Shimmer Ink Spray.
- Affix a piece of Painted Grid Washi Tape and add staples.
- Stamp the alpaca image with Permanent Black Crisp Dye Ink and color it with various alcohol markers from the Water Garden Artist Alcohol Markers Set G.
- Then, re-ink the image using Obsidian Pigment Ink and heat emboss using Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder.
- Die cut (Halftone Hearts Die Set) various hearts from Glitter Cardstock Set – Gilded.
- Adhere the die-cuts to the panel.
- Stamp and heat emboss a sentiment from Best Sentiments Stamp Set and adhere to the panel.
- Adhere the panel to the card front.
There you have it! I hope you enjoyed checking out this super fun and easy masculine card! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!
Tenia, Your cards are always inspiring! LOVE your style :)
Awesome guy card!!!!
so fun and cute