Hey, crafty friends! Hope all is well! Tenia here, and I'm sharing an easy, non-traditional holiday card featuring the Winter Crocus Stamp and Die Set!
Winter Crocus Stamp Set
Did you know that the popular saffron spice is a product of saffron crocus? Embellish your projects with this lovely bunch of crocus flowers and sentiments just in time for the holiday season! This stamp set features a charming cluster of crocus flowers and 12 complementary sentiments to add that perfect finishing touch!
Here is my non-traditional holiday card showcasing these two amazing products… CHECK IT OUT!
Easy Non-Traditional Holiday Card feat. Winter Crocus
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- On the image panel, deboss using Dotted Geo Cover Die, affix a piece of Our Family Washi Tape and Gold Foil Pinstripe Washi Tape, and add staples.
- Stamp image from Winter Crocus Stamp Set with Permanent Black Ink, color with Sunshine Valley Garden Artists Alcohol Markers Set F, add splatter using Artists' Watercolor Brushes-Round and Metallic Watercolor 14 Pan Set and die-cut image.
- Stamp sentiment (using Obsidian Pigment Ink) onto a piece of Blends 6×6 Paper Pack and die cut using a circle die from Halftone Circles Nesting Die Set.
- Adhere the image and sentiment onto the image panel using foam adhesive and adhere the image panel onto the card front.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed this fun non-traditional holiday card! Make sure that you also check out some more wonderful creations using this stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Imagine that job! It’s no wonder they can be $130 per ounce!! Your yellow Croci are so pretty, Tenia!
Beautifully, vibrant card. thank you.