Winter Crocus Stamp Set
Did you know that the popular saffron spice is a product of saffron crocus? Embellish your projects with this lovely bunch of crocus flowers and sentiments just in time for the holiday season! This stamp set features a charming cluster of crocus flowers and 12 complementary sentiments to add that perfect finishing touch!
Here is my non-traditional holiday card showcasing these two amazing products… CHECK IT OUT!
Easy Non-Traditional Holiday Card feat. Winter Crocus
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- On the image panel, deboss using Dotted Geo Cover Die, affix a piece of Our Family Washi Tape and Gold Foil Pinstripe Washi Tape, and add staples.
- Stamp image from Winter Crocus Stamp Set with Permanent Black Ink, color with Sunshine Valley Garden Artists Alcohol Markers Set F, add splatter using Artists' Watercolor Brushes-Round and Metallic Watercolor 14 Pan Set and die-cut image.
- Stamp sentiment (using Obsidian Pigment Ink) onto a piece of Blends 6×6 Paper Pack and die cut using a circle die from Halftone Circles Nesting Die Set.
- Adhere the image and sentiment onto the image panel using foam adhesive and adhere the image panel onto the card front.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed this fun non-traditional holiday card! Make sure that you also check out some more wonderful creations using this stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by!!!