If you love versatile geometric designs, then you will love this new die set!
This fun and creative die set pack 3 designs in 1, creating endless design opportunities! Each piece will cut out a design a bit larger than half a standard card panel. It can be used to cut a window from your cardstock or cut repeatedly to fill your whole project!
Here is my graphic card showcasing this AMAZING holiday die set. CHECK IT OUT!
“Joy to the World Holiday” Card with Triangle Madness Dies
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- Using Triangle Madness Die Set, cut various patterned papers from Blends 6×6 Paper Pack.
- Adhere the triangle die panels to another piece of Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock and adhere a few triangle pieces to the triangle die panel using foam adhesive.
- Affix Many Dots Washi Tape onto a piece of green patterned paper and cut it out using a die from the Nesting Slim Labels Die Set.
- Add staples and a piece of twine onto the washi/big sentiment panel.
- Die cut various letters (from the Linear Pathway Alpha-Solid Die Set), adhere, and stack together using Classic Crest White Cardstock and Gilded Glitter Cardstock Set.
- Stamp “to the world” sentiment (from Winter Typography Stamp Set) onto a piece of scrap paper using Obsidian Pigment Ink and heat emboss using Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder.
- Die cut the sentiment using One Go-Birthday Greetings Die.
- Adhere “JOY” and sentiment onto the washi panel and adhere the sentiment panel to the card using foam adhesive.
- Add Satin Gold Sequins onto the panel.
- Adhere the whole panel onto the card front using foam adhesive.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed this graphic holiday card tutorial!
Before you go, here are a few other project ideas featuring this new die set. Hope you get inspired to create!
What do you think about the new Triangle Madness Die Set?! Comment down below!