Hello, everyone! It’s Aga here, and today I want to share a super easy 10-minute card idea!
I love quick and easy card ideas with minimal supplies, and die-cuts are always my favorite embellishments for such projects. For today’s 10-minute card idea, I used only two dies as a stunning focal point.
Easy 10-Minute Card Idea
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- Die cut two Antique Blossoms Dies out of Forest Glades Cardstock.
- Trim and adhere die-cuts to the card base.
- Add black ink splatters to the background for more interest.
- Die cut Fancy Enjoy Die out of Jet Black Cardstock.
- Adhere the sentiment with foam tape for some dimension.
This kind of design is great when you need to make lots of cards and time is of the essence. It’s easy to replicate, and it’s so versatile that can be used for lots of occasions or with any sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by today!