Hey, crafty friends! Hope all is well! Tenia here, and I'm sharing a super fun card using the NEW Mini Delight: Vinyl Style Stamp and Die Set!
Welcome to Creativity Unlocked, where we highlight a new product from each month's collection or a fan favorite from past collections! Discover each product's endless creative possibilities and get inspired to create the paper crafting ideas we share here. Keep on reading for exclusive tips from our designers, handy tips and tricks, and stunning project inspiration from talented crafters.
Keep on reading for more tips and project ideas using this new stamp/die set!
Are you ready to rock and roll? This stamp set features a turntable along with detailed dies to create a custom record. The sentiments all fit the music theme, and we know you will have a rockin' time playing with this set! This set includes a 3″ x 4″ stamp set containing 18 stamps and 3 coordinating dies.
Red, Black, and White Card Using Mini Delight: Vinyl Style Stamp and Die Set
Here is what I created using this amazing Mini Delight Stamp and Die Set… Check it out!
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- On the image panel, stamp music notes with Ruby Red Ink (from the Ballet Slippers Mini Cube Ink Set), affix Many Dots Washi Tape, and add staples.
- Die cut a heart using computer paper and Halftone Hearts Nesting Die Set.
- On a piece of white cardstock, add Permanent Black Crisp Dye Ink and heat emboss using Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder.
- Die cut Permanent Black Crisp Dye Ink panel using the “record” die.
- Stamp the heart (with Ruby Red Ink) onto a smaller circle die from the Mini Delight Set.
- Stamp and heat emboss sentiments onto pieces of Classic Crest Solar White cardstock using Obsidian Pigment Ink and Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder. Trim sentiments with scissors.
- Adhere die-cut the heart, record, and sentiments onto the image panel.
- Adhere the image panel onto the card front.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed this black and white with a pop of red card featuring the adorable Mini Delight: Vinyl Style Stamp & Die Set!
You can create a whole collection of records to cover the background of your project! Start by cutting the main record multiple times from black cardstock. Then, cut the label shape from a variety of patterned papers. Add one of the sentiments and you will have the perfect gift for any music lover! The heart and star are sized to be stamped in the center of the record, but they can also be used to add an accent around your sentiment or around the turntable.
We've curated a few items that will go well with this product. Check them out!
1 Product, Multiple Ways!
Before you go, here are a few card ideas featuring this new stamp/die set!
Keep it clean and simple! The vinyl in this set is enough to make a statement on your card!
Create a fun and textured card for the music lover in your life!
How adorable are these mini vinyl records on Joy's tri-fold card?!
This set is perfect for some good ol' background stamping too! The more, the merrier!
What do you think about the new Mini Delight: Vinyl Style Stamp and Die Set!? Which project/s caught your eye? Comment below! Thank you for stopping by!