Hey, crafty friends! I hope all is well with you! Tenia here, and I'm sharing a super fun card using the Sincere Sentiments Stamp Set!
Welcome to Creativity Unlocked, where we highlight a new product from this month’s new collection! Discover each product's endless creative possibilities and get inspired to create the paper crafting ideas we share here. Keep on reading for exclusive tips from our designers, handy tips and tricks, and stunning project inspiration from talented crafters.
Keep on reading for more tips and project ideas using this new set!
Sincere Sentiments Stamp Set
Add some versatile sentiments to your craft room! The 3″ x 4″ Sincere Sentiments Stamp Set includes wonderful sentiments that can be easily paired with hearts, dots, and of course a variety of florals as well as other stamp images. Let your imagination run wild! There are 17 stamps in this set.
Here is what I created using this amazing stamp set… check it out!
- Create a card from Classic Crest Solar White 80 lb Cardstock.
- On the image panel, add a piece of Gradient Washi Tape-Green Valley, a butterfly sticker from Watercolor Butterfly Cardstock Stickers set, Sequins-Satin Gold and add staples.
- Stamp and heat emboss a little heart image (using Obsidian Pigment Ink and Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder) from the stamp set and onto the image panel.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment onto a piece of cardstock using the Obsidian Pigment Ink and Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder. Then, use the One Go Birthday Die.
- Adhere sentiment onto image panel. Then, adhere image panel onto the card front.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed these projects and the super rad CAS card made using the Sincere Sentiments Stamp Set! Have a great day!
Thank you for stopping by!
1 Product, Multiple Ways!
Before you go, here are a few card ideas featuring this new stamp and die set!
This design showcases a remarkable combination of elegance and versatility. The fantastic Jennifer McGuire's card is a masterclass on how the perfect choices for fonts, sizes, and arrangement create harmonious and visually pleasing composition. Deepa's attention to detail and her ability to create a design that is both visually appealing and functional is truly commendable. Just look at this beautiful card!
Were you inspired by the many ways you can use the Sincere Sentiments Stamp Set?