Welcome to Creativity Unlocked, where we highlight a new product from each month's collection or a fan favorite from past collections!
Keep on reading for more tips and project ideas using this new stamp and die set!
One-Go Sentiments Bundle
The 4″ x 6″ One-Go Loving Sentiments Stamp Set is a sequel to the popular One-Go Birthday Greetings. This set offers 12 heartfelt love & appreciation sentiment stamps, designed to be used with the One-Go Birthday Greetings Die for efficiency. Simplify your crafting with this versatile combo!
Here is what I created using this amazing bundle—check it out!
- Create a card from Classic Crest Solar White 80 LB Cardstock.
- On the image panel affix washi (Green Valley Slim Washi Tape Set) and add staples.
- Die cut a piece of patterned paper (Essential Black and White 6×6 Paper Pack) using a die from Ornate Nesting Die Set.
- Die cut circle from a piece of white cardstock using a circle die from Halftone Circles Nesting Die Set.
- Stamp and heat emboss images (Adore You Bundle) using Permanent Ink Pigment Ink and Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder.
- Watercolor images using Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set and die cut (using dies from Adore You Bundle)
- Stamp, heat emboss sentiments, and die cut using the One-Go Sentiments Bundle.
- Die cut heart(from Halftone Hearts Nesting Die Set) and watercolor using Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set.
- Adhere images onto the circle panel and adhere the heart and “You Are My Favorite” onto the circle image panel.
- Adhere the image circle panel onto the Ornate die panel and adhere the ornate panel to the image panel.
- Adhere the “Love You” sentiment onto the image panel.
- Adhere the whole image panel onto the card front.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed these projects and the super FUN card made using the One-Go Sentiments Bundle!
1 Product, Multiple Ways!
Before you go, here are a few card ideas featuring this new stamp and die set!
So, what do you think about the new One-Go Sentiments Bundle? Which project/s caught your eye? Comment below!
Thank you for stopping by!