Hey, crafty friends! I hope all is well with you! Tenia here, and I'm sharing a super fun card using the Made with Love Stamp and Die Set!!
Welcome to Creativity Unlocked, where we highlight a new product from this month’s new collection! Discover each product's endless creative possibilities and get inspired to create the paper crafting ideas we share here. Keep on reading for exclusive tips from our designers, handy tips and tricks, and stunning project inspiration from talented crafters.
Keep on reading for more tips and project ideas using this new set!
Did you know that not only do roses symbolize romance and love, but rosebuds are also a symbol of beauty and courage? Capturing the timeless beauty of roses and the enchanting power of love, this versatile 3″ x 4″ Made with Love Stamp Set features a stunning rose image, three sets of intricately designed leaves, and a range of loving romantic sentiments and quotes.
Here is what I created using this amazing stamp and die set—check it out!
- Create card from Classic Crest Solar White 80 LB Cardstock.
- On image panel affix Gradient Washi Tape-Green Valley, die cut and adhere square from Mega Stamp Frames Die Set, add staples and add Gold Metallic Thread from the Metallic Thread Set.
- On a piece of watercolor paper (Watercolor Paper Set) add colors from the Islands of Fuji Dual Tip Pens, add water, stamp (using Obsidian Pigment Ink) and heat emboss image (using Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder) and die cut.
- Create “Hi” sentiment using Dymo Label Machine.
- Adhere image, sentiment and enamel dots (Fruity Colors Enamel Dots) onto the image panel.
- Adhere image panel onto card front using foam adhesive.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed these projects and the super FUN card made using the Made With Love Stamp and Die set!
What design ideas do you have in mind? Let me know in the comments below! I'm always excited to see what beautiful masterpieces you have in store.
Thank you for stopping by!
1 Product, Multiple Ways!
Before you go, here are some more card ideas featuring this Set!