Welcome to Creativity Unlocked, where we highlight a new product from this month’s new collection! Discover each product's endless creative possibilities and get inspired to create the paper crafting ideas we share here. Keep on reading for exclusive tips from our designers, handy tips and tricks, and stunning project inspiration from talented crafters.
Here is what I created using this amazing stamp and die set—check it out!
- Create card from Classic Crest Solar White 80 LB Cardstock.
- Die cut glitter paper(from Glitter Gradient Cardstock Set-Forest Canopy) using die cut machine and Rounded Rectangles die.
- Adhere glitter panel and add enamel dots(Fruity Colors Enamel Dots) onto card.
- Die cut patterned paper(from Altenew Blends 6×6 Paper Pack) using Rounded Rectangles die, affix Many Dots Washi Tape and add staples to blue panel.
- Die cut tag using Handmade Tags Die set and add Metallic Thread onto tag.
- Stamp “to the world” onto tag using Olove (Deco Garden Fresh Dye Ink).
- Stamp “JOY” using Cherry Sweet ink (from Summer Sunrise Fresh Dye Ink 6 Mini Cube Set) and die cut.
- Stamp “Earth” using Small World stamp set and various inks(Cloud White Pigment Ink,Icy Water Dye Ink and Just Green Dye Ink and die cut.
- Using marker from Water Garden Artist Alcohol Markers Set G color onto a piece of cardstock and die cut brown globe piece.
- Adhere globe and “JOY” sentiment onto tag and adhere tag onto blue rectangle panel.
- Adhere blue panel onto the green glitter panel.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed these projects and the super FUN card made using the Joyful Greetings set!
Also, check out these other cards created using this featured product: