Welcome to Creativity Unlocked, where we highlight a new product from this month’s new collection! Discover each product's endless creative possibilities and get inspired to create the paper crafting ideas we share here. Keep on reading for exclusive tips from our designers, handy tips and tricks, and stunning project inspiration from talented crafters.
Keep on reading for more tips and project ideas using this new stamp and die set!
Seeing little flowers bloom is one of the most beautiful sights of spring! The lovely 4″ x 6″ Dainty Flowers Stamp Set features three different whimsical floral elements including daisies and coneflowers, accompanied by 10 sweet and encouraging sentiment stamps.
- On 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ toned gray paper, stamp images from Dainty Flowers Stamp Set in Obsidian Pigment Ink.
- Use Woodless Coloring Pencils to color the images. Start by applying the White pencil to the tips of all the leaves. Next, add a layer of Lemonade pencil over it. After this, use Limeade on the middle section of the leaf, and then to the base, apply Green Meadows.
- For the daisy-like flowers, apply the White pencil to the tip of the flower center, then cover it with Fresh Lemon. To add shading, apply Maple Yellow and Orange Cream to the base.
- Color the petals with the White pencil and then add a hint of blue using the Dew Drops Woodless Coloring Pencil.
- For the six-petal flower, apply white to the petal tips, then add Fresh Lemon, extending it to the flower center. Next, apply Coral Bliss next to the flower center, diffusing it into the yellow color.
- For the cupped flowers, apply white pigment to the tips and then add Rubellite starting from the tips to the middle of the flower. Next, apply Cosmic Berry to the base and extend it to the midpoint. Blend it well with the Rubellite to form a gradient.
- Use Dew Drops to add a soft halo around the lower edge of the images, specifically around the stems and leaves.
- To add to the whimsical touch, use a white gel pen and add dots of various sizes along the stamped images.
- Stamp sentiment in Obsidian Pigment Ink.
- Add faux stitching with a black pen.
You can watch the process video below or on YouTube.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
1 Product, Multiple Ways!
Before you go, here are a few card ideas featuring this new stamp and die set!
Three Dainty Flowers for the words “Thinking of You?” Who knows, but like Ericka, send messages or even secret codes with this set.
Are you feeling inspired by these creations? How will you use the Dainty Flowers Stamp and Die Set? Let us know in the comments below!