Hi there, everyone! Erum here with a new card and video for the Creative Coloring with Erum video series. My card today features the Soft Blossoms 3D Embossing Folder and Altenew Crisp Dye Inks.
- Create a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base and set it aside.
- On a panel of Crest Solar White Cardstock, apply Rubellite, Lagoon, and Fresh Lemon Crisp Dye Inks, randomly covering part or the whole panel, depending on your choice. (I left the periphery uninked)
- Lightly mist the backside of this panel with water from the Fine Mister.
- Place the panel in the Soft Blossoms 3D Embossing Folder inky side down and run it through the die-cutting machine. (to end up with embossing on the plain side)
- Now you should have an embossed design on the plain side and debossed design on the inky side. Use a foam blender and Jet Black Crisp Dye Ink to apply ink on the inky side of the panel. Be careful not to press too hard into the crevices of the debossed design.
- Once done, add splatters of yellow gouache from the Artists' Gouache Set.
- Adhere the panel onto the card base, and cut off the excess cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment in Obsidian Pigment Ink from the Happy Blossoms Stamp Set.
- To finish, adhere Satin Gold Sequins.
Video Tutorial: A Fun Way to Use Embossing Folders!
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial. I can't wait to see what you create! See you soon!
This is spectacular, Erum! So happy to see you in my inbox today! I might have to give this a try!
Awesome to hear that Michele!
Gorgeous creation, thanks so much for the video!