Today, I will use Artist Alcohol Markers to color Build-A-Garden: Dear Dahlias Outline Stamp Set with little to no blending required. So all you need to do today is add color and fill in those white spaces!
- Use a stamp positioner and stamp the image from Build-A-Garden: Dear Dahlias Outline Stamp Set in Fuchsia Crisp Dye Ink on a panel of Classic Crest Solar White. (You can also stamp in Permanent Black Crisp Dye Ink to avoid restamping.)
- To color the pink flowers, use Rubellite and Pinkalicious Artist Alcohol Markers.
- To color the purple flowers, use Andromeda, Hydrangea, and Wisteria Artist Alcohol Markers.
- To color the yellow flowers, use Honey Drizzle and Fresh Lemon Artist Alcohol Markers.
- To color the leaves, use Teal Cave, Aqualicious, and Dew Drops Artist Alcohol Markers.
- Place it in the stamp positioner and stamp the image again in Obsidian Pigment Ink.
- Use the coordinating die to die cut the image.
- On a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Navy Cardstock, apply splatters of Sterling Silver and Aquamarine watercolors from the Metallic Watercolor 14 Pan Set.
- Adhere the image with Instant Dimension Foam Tape.
- Stamp a sentiment on white cardstock in Obsidian Pigment Ink, cut to size, and adhere to the card front with Instant Dimension Foam Tape.
- To finish, adhere gems.
Video: Semi-Blended Coloring on Dahlias
You can watch the process video below or on YouTube.
There you have it! Will you try semi-blended coloring too? Let me know in the comment section below. Thank you so much for stopping by. See you soon!