Hello everyone! Erum here with a new video for the Creative Coloring with Erum video series. And today, we will watercolor the gorgeous Paint-A-Flower: Modern Pink Dianthus Outline Stamp Set.
- Stamp the image from the Paint-A-Flower: Modern Pink Dianthus Outline Stamp Set onto A2 Watercolor Cardstock in Embossing Ink and cover with Pure White Embossing Powder. Heat set.
- Apply water to the image and then use Tea Party watercolor from the Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set to add a light color wash. Next, add more pigment to the nooks, creating a sense of depth and keeping the metal tips lighter.
- To color the yellow flower, use Pocketful of Sunshine and Fiery Sunset watercolor.
- For the leaves, use a mix of Tropical Forest, Fall Harvest, and Delectable Delights watercolors. Also, mix a bit of Rock Collection watercolor to add depth to the nooks.
- Once dry, fussy cut the images.
- On a 4″ x 5 1/4″ cream-colored cardstock, add splatters of black watercolor.
- Adhere the images with liquid adhesive or Glue Tape.
- Adhere the panel to a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ cream-colored card base.
- Stamp the sentiment in Obsidian Pigment Ink and cut the label to size. Adhere this to the card front with Instant Dimension Foam Tape.
Video: Watercolor Made Easy!
You can watch the process video below or on YouTube.
I hope you enjoyed this watercolor video tutorial. Thank you for stopping by!