Stippling on Vellum
- Heat emboss the image from the Craft Your Life Project Kit: Bewitching Rose on vellum in Rose Gold Embossing Powder.
- Use Artist Alcohol Markers in Rubellite, Razzleberry, Cosmic Berry, Fresh Lemon, Snapdragon, Honey Drizzle, Marigold, Parrot, Olive, and Moss to color the backside of the vellum.
- Once the coloring dries, go back to add stippling with the darkest marker to add stippling where you want to show depth. Watch the video to see how I do this.
- Adhere the panel to the Double-Sided Adhesive Sheet.
- Use the coordinating die to cut the vellum.
- For the background, add a light color wash of the colors used on the image.
- Dry the panel to add fine black paint splatters.
- Remove the adhesive backing and adhere the die-cut.
- Heat emboss a sentiment on black cardstock, cut to size, and adhere with Instant Dimension Foam Tape.
The next card is a quick but pretty one!
Shading on Vellum
- Heat emboss the image from the Craft Your Life Project Kit: Bewitching Rose on vellum in Pure White Embossing Powder.
- Flip the vellum and use Rouge Artist Alcohol Marker to color the backside of the embossed panel.
- Die cut the vellum with the coordinating die.
- On a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Blush Cardstock, heat emboss a sentiment in Pure White Embossing Powder.
- Use Glue Tape to adhere the die-cut to the panel.
- To finish, adhere Satin White Sequins.
You can watch the process video for both vellum card projects below or on YouTube.
What do you think about stippling on vellum? Would you try it? Comment below! Thanks so much for stopping by!