Hello everyone! Erum here, and I have another easy card to share with you today! My project today features the Daisies Stencil and Embossing Folder Bundle.
- Begin by embossing a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ panel of Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock. Tip: Lightly mist this with clean water to avoid cardstock cracking before embossing.
- Through the Daisies Simple Coloring Stencil Set, apply inks to the areas with the help of blending brushes.
- Next, add shading with the help of Artist Alcohol Markers.
- Emboss the panel again with the Daisies 3D Embossing Folder.
- Cut the panel 1/4″ on both sides, then adhere it to the card base.
- Heat emboss the sentiment in Pure White Embossing Powder on green cardstock and adhere it to the card front.
- Add Satin Gold Sequins.
Video: Add Detail to Stenciled & Embossed Panel
You can watch the stenciling video below or on YouTube.
Thank you so much for stopping by!