Hello friends! I have a colorful card to share with you featuring the Craft Your Life Kit: Floral Acanthus.
- Stamp image from the Craft Your Life Kit: Floral Acanthus onto a 6″ x 6″ panel of Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock (80lb) in Sunray Crisp Dye Ink (use a stamp platform to do this and leave the stamp in the stamp platform).
- For the first layer of images, apply ink in the following way:
- Apply Pink Pearl Crisp Dye Ink to the base and Sunray Crisp Dye Ink on the tips of the florals.
- Apply Lagoon Crisp Dye Ink to the leaves but leave the tips and curled areas for Sunray Crisp Dye Ink.
3. Through the layering stencil, apply the following inks:
- Apply Coral Berry Crisp Dye Ink and to the florals spreading it to the tips creating a diffusing look. And also, apply Ruby Red Crisp Dye Ink to the extreme center of the florals; this will add a faux sense of depth.
- Apply Emerald Crisp Dye Ink to the leaves. Also, add Arctic Mountain Crisp Dye Ink to the base and areas where you want to show depth.
4. Once colored, place the panel back into the stamp positioner and stamp again in Obsidian Pigment Ink.
5. Use the coordinating die to die-cut the images.
6. On a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock (80lb), apply Sunray, Lagoon, and Pink Pearl Crisp Dye Inks through the Fine Tulle Stencil. Place the floral arrangement to see where you want to add the pink and teal inks.
7. Next, apply paint splatters using any black paint or ink spray.
8. Adhere floral arrangement with Instant Dimension Foam Tape.
9. To finish, add Satin Gold Sequins.
Video: Colorful Floral Acanthus Card
You can watch the process video below or on YouTube.
Thank you for stopping by! See you next week.