Hi there, everyone! Erum here with a super inky card to share. This card was inspired by my original card that you will find in THIS post. You will definitely get your fingers inky with this one. So pull out your inks, and let's get started!
- On a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ panel of Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock, apply ink directly from the Lagoon Crisp Dye Ink Pad by swiping it across the panel. Leave some areas blank.
- Next, use a Mini Ink Blending Brush to apply Snapdragon Crisp Dye Ink onto the blank areas and cover over some teal portions to a great green shade.
- Then emboss the panel with Sunshine Blooms 3D Embossing Folder placing the panel on the side so that the design appears debossed.
- Now use a foam applicator to apply Dark Chocolate Crisp Dye Ink and cover the entire panel. Make sure not to press the dauber otherwise, it will also ink the debossed areas.
- Once done, you can dry the panel or just selectively and sparingly apply Antique Gold Embossing Powder to the periphery and remove the access with a dry paintbrush. Heat set.
- Stamp and adhere the sentiment.
- To finish, adhere Satin Gold Sequins.
- Adhere panel onto a card base.
You can watch the process video below or on YouTube to see how easy it is to create this card.
Thank you for stopping by!