Hello there everyone! Erum here with a rainbow leafy card where I used leftover heat-embossed leaves from THIS post.
I am sure you all have some leftover stamped/heat-embossed images lying around, and this is one of the best ways to use them. I actually picked mine from the floor. Watch the video to see the shoeprint on it! As we all know, seeing is believing. So, let's create some rainbow leaves!
As I mentioned, the leaves were leftover from a previous project. These are from the Build-A-Flower: Bellaroma Hybrid Tea Rose Stamp Set. But I will list the instructions for you if you want to create this card from scratch.
Rainbow Leaves Card
- Create a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ white card base. Set aside.
- On a Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock (80lbs), emboss several leaves from the Build-A-Flower: Bellaroma Hybrid Tea Rose Stamp Set in Pure White Crisp Embossing Powder.
- With the help of a Mini Blending Brush, start by applying Deep Iris, Ultramarine, Magenta, Aqualicious, Lagoon, Sweet Leaf, Fresh Lemon, Snapdragon, and Ruby Red Crisp Dye Inks.
Tip: when applying ink, make sure to only blend those colors together that look nice when blended together.
- Die cut with the coordinating die.
- Heat emboss the sentiment “hello” from the Paint-A-Flower: Flowering Dogwood Outline Stamp Set on black cardstock in Pure White Crisp Embossing Powder.
- Die cut the sentiment with Halftone Circles Nesting Die Set.
- Apply fine black splatters on the card front.
- Adhere the sentiment with Instant Dimension Foam Tape.
- Arrange and adhere the leaves according to preference.
Video: Easy and Fun Rainbow Leaves Card
You can watch the video tutorial below or on YouTube.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this card inspiration from leftover images! See you next week.
The leftovers on my floor aren’t as pretty as yours.
Love the bright colors of these leaves….. such a pretty card!
So pretty, especially in the rainbow colors!
Beautiful card!!! I love this idea, I have so many of these leftover stampings!!