Hello! Erum here with an easy floral watercolor card featuring the Castle Garden Outline Stamp Set.
This is a big, gorgeous floral stamp and I have used it only partially on my card today. You can use it in so many ways to create various looks!
Floral Watercolor Card
- Stamp the Castle Garden Outline Stamp Set onto A2 Watercolor Cardstock in Obsidian Ink.
- Use Watercolor 36 Pan Set to color the floral panel. For the flowers, use Rubellite and Fresh Lemon watercolor.
- For the green bits, use Forest Glades and Evergreen watercolor.
- And for the background, use Espresso watercolor.
- Once the panel is dry, add splatters of diluted Espresso watercolor.
- Dry the panel and add splatters of Jet Black watercolor.
- Use a Fine Liner Pen to color in the stamens and additional stamens to make the flower center fuller.
- Stamp the sentiment in Obsidian Ink.
- I also stamped the butterflies from the Meadow Reflections Stamp Set in Obsidian Ink to cover up ink marks. This was unplanned.
How-to Video: Floral Watercolor Card
You can watch the floral watercolor process below or on YouTube.
Thank you so much for stopping by!