Hello and welcome to the Sweet Moments Collection Release Video Hop! Erum Tasneem here today and I have such a fun, quick and easy watercolor card to share with you that you will want to create as soon as you finish watching this video!
- Create a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base and set it aside.
- On A2 Watercolor Loose Cardstock Sheet, stamp the image from Happy Petals Stamp Set in Embossing Ink.
- Pour Pure White Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Use the Fine Minter spray bottle and spritz on the embossed panel a few times covering the image with water. You can also use a paintbrush to apply water.
- Start applying pigment in “rainbow colors” from the Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set.
- When applying the second band of color. leave a bit of space between the two colors as to not contaminate them right away. once the second color is properly applied, merge the space between them by adding a bit of both the pigments.
- Continue applying all the colors in a similar manner till you have completed the first layer of the rainbow flower.
- Go back in and add more pigment where you need more concentrated color.
- Once you are happy with the result, dry the panel with the heat tool from a distance.
- Use the coordinating die to die cut the image and set it aside.
- On a 3 3/4″ x 5″ of cardstock, apply fine paint splatters using the rock collection pigment from the same pan set.
- Also, adhere a strip of striped pattern paper from the Essential Black and White Paper Pack to this panel.
- Then adhere this panel onto the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment “Dream” in Obsidian Pigment Ink and pour Crystal Clear Embossing Powder. Heat set.
- Use a pencil and lightly draw an outline around the sentiment as a cutting guide.
- Fussy cut this sentiment out using the pencil guide.
- Stamp and emboss another sentiment on black cardstock in Pure White Embossing Powder.
- Adhere the image and the sentiment with Instant Dimension Foam Tape.
- To finish, add colorful sequins.
Watch the complete process video below or on YouTube in HD.
Thank you for stopping by!
Video Hop Order