Here is the CAS card that I created… CHECK IT!!!
Clean and Simple Card Tutorial with Paint-A-Flower: Wood Anemone
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- On the image panel, affix Gold Foil Polka Dot Washi Tape and add staples.
- Stamp image onto a piece of Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock using Permanent Black Crisp Dye Ink, color using Island Garden Artist Alcohol Markers Set H, and heat emboss using Obsidian Pigment Ink and Crystal Clear Embossing Powder.
- Fussy cut image and add Iridescent Shimmer Ink Spray onto flower image and adhere to the image panel using foam adhesive.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment and die cut.
- Adhere sentiment to the image.
- Adhere the entire image panel to the card base and add Pocketful of Sunshine Enamel Dots and add white dots onto the flower using Must-Have Gel Pens.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you all enjoyed how this clean and simple card tutorial.
Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!