Hey, crafty homies!
This layering die set is soooooo much fun!! All you need are paper, dies, and a die-cut machine, and… voila!!!
You can create 2 flowers and 5 leaves with this layering die set. Each flower contains alternate petal layers and a flower center. An embossed number and image at the center of each layer will help guide you through the layering process.
Here is how to create this floral clean and simple card:
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock 80 lb.
- On the image panel, affix a piece of Pink Watercolor Wide Washi Tape and add staples.
- Create a flower using the layering die set and various patterned papers (Gradient Cardstock Set – Cherry Blossom, Gradient Cardstock Set – Rose Petal, Glitter Gradient Cardstock Set – Forest Canopy).
- Using Grapevine Crisp Dye Ink from Ballet Slippers Mini Cube Set stamp sentiment and trim.
- Assemble flower and adhere flower and sentiment onto image panel using foam adhesive.
- Adhere image panel onto the card using foam adhesive.
There you have it! I hope you all enjoyed checking out this super fun and clean and simple card! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!