Hey, crafty friends! I hope all is well with you! Tenia here, and I'm adding another entry to your list of clean and simple card ideas with this super fun card design using the Poinsettia and Berries Bundle!
The 6″ x 8″ Poinsettia & Berries Stamp Set is the star of the show, as it showcases simple layering poinsettia with three layers. Though simple, it packs a lot of punch!
You may color the outline with your favorite coloring medium, or use the coloring stencils for a faster result. This stamp set also includes a couple of silhouette holly leaves and berries as well as an outline berry branch.
Here is what I created using this amazing stamp and die set—check it out!
Clean and Simple Card Ideas: Winter Wishes with Poinsettias and Berries
- Create a card from Classic Crest Solar White 80 LB Cardstock.
- On the image panel, adhere a piece of glitter cardstock (from the Ocean Reflection-Glitter Gradient Cardstock Set), add washi tape (Lapis Lazuli Slim Washi Tape Set), and add staples.
- Stamp and heat emboss images onto watercolor paper using Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder and Cloud White Pigment Ink.
- Watercolor images using Metallic Watercolor 14 Pan Set and Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set and die cut.
- Stamp(using the Jet Black Fresh Dye ink (from the Green Fields Fresh Dye Ink Set) and trim sentiment.
- Adhere images and sentiment onto the main panel and add Sequins-Satin White.
- Adhere the image panel onto the card front.
And there you have it, ladies and gents! I hope you enjoyed my super fun card using the Poinsettia and Berries Bundle.
What project shall I do next using this fun set? Which clean and simple card ideas do you plan to create next? Do let me know in the comments below.
Thank you for stopping by!