Hey, crafty friends! I hope all is well with you! Tenia here, and I'm adding another entry to your list of clean and simple card ideas with this super fun card design using the Typewriter Flowers Bundle!
The Typewriter Flowers Bundle
The 3″ x 4″ Typewriter Flowers Stamp Set features a quaint typewriter with whimsical daisies and tulips. This stamp set is definitely one of a kind! Complete your project with the heartwarming “p.s. I love you” sentiment.
Here is what I created with this super fun bundle: check it out!
Clean and Simple Card Ideas with Typewriter Flowers!
- Create a card from Classic Crest Solar White 80 LB Cardstock.
- On the image panel adhere to patterned Paper (Alcohol Ink Backgrounds 6×6 Paper Pack), affix washi tape (Gold Foil Polka Dot Washi Tape) and add staples.
- On a piece of watercolor paper add color using Metallic Watercolor 14 Pan Set, stamp and heat emboss the image (using Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder and Obsidian Pigment Ink), and die cut using the coordinating die.
- Stamp and heat emboss sentiment and die cut using One-Go Birthday Greetings Die.
- Adhere image and sentiment onto the image panel.
- Add Forest Trail Enamel Dots to the image panel.
- Adhere the image panel onto the card front.
I hope you all enjoyed this clean and simple card! Let me know in the comments below if you have other clean and simple card ideas using the Typewriter Flowers Bundle.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!