Hey, crafty homies!
Tenia here to show you a super quick, clean, and simple card idea featuring the Blooming Bundle Stamp and Die Bundle! This 2-in-1 bundle is super fun and easy to create with!
This set features an outline cluster of lovely, plump flowers with flourishes emerging from three points. You can use the design to create a repeating background for a handmade card or scrapbook layout. Add the “take care” sentiment for a special touch to your project!
How to create this clean and simple card idea:
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- On the image panel, affix a piece of Many Dots Washi Tape and add staples.
- Die cut a piece of Titanite Glitter Cardstock (from Glitter Gradient Cardstock Set – Forest Canopy) using a circle die from the Halftone Circles Nesting Die Set.
- Stamp the image from Blooming Bundle Stamp Set using Obsidian Pigment Ink and heat emboss with Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder.
- Watercolor the heat-embossed image using Watercolor Brush Markers – Winter Wonderland Set.
- Then die cut the image.
- Add water splatter.
- Adhere the image onto the small circle panel.
- Stamp sentiment (using Ruby Red Ink from Ballet Slippers 6 Crisp Dye Ink Mini Cube Set) and die cut using Featured Sentiments Die Set.
- Adhere circle panel, image, and sentiment onto the image panel.
- To finish this simple card idea, adhere the image panel on the card front using foam adhesive.
There you have it! I hope you all enjoyed checking out this super fun and clean and simple card idea! If you're in need of another clean and simple card idea, I have one right here where I used Layering Dies. Hope you give it a try.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!