We are so fortunate to be part of such a warm, caring, and giving community, and would like to invite you to participate in a special card drive to help bring some love and happiness to others!
Mother's Day and Father's Day are approaching, and this can be a difficult time for seniors who are in nursing homes or shelters. We want these important people to feel loved, celebrated, and honored, and we need your help!
We will be collecting handmade cards between March 21st and April 26th, and each donor is eligible to win one of three $30 Altenew gift certificates! If you use #AltenewCardDrive when you share your Celebrating Parents cards on social media, you are entered to win one of two additional $15 gift certificates! Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Cards may be for Mother's Day or Father's Day. Sentiments should be generic – a specific greeting such as “so happy you're my dad” wouldn't really work.
- Please sign your name on the inside of each card. You may also include a note and where you are from!
- Include an envelope for each card you send, and make sure they are not sealed.
- To be eligible for the giveaway, please include a post-it note with your name and email address. (one post-it note per package, please.)
- We would love for you to use Altenew products, but of course your cards may use products from any companies!
- Send cards to:
P.O. Box 249
East Meadow, NY 11554
If you have any questions, or would like us to send cards to a local shelter or nursing home near you, please email email@example.com.
In addition, we are releasing a special collection of three new stamp sets which would be perfect for creating your Mother's Day and Father's Day cards! Check out the sneak peeks below:
These stamps will be released on April 4th, and 20% of the profits earned by Father's Day will be donated.
Edited to add:
*These stamp sets were designed specifically for the Celebrating Parents Card Drive, and 20% of all profits will be donated to an international charity organization, the Zakat Foundation. The donations will support seniors.
To celebrate the card drive and our special release stamps, we are planning an inspirational blog hop, so stay tuned!