Hey there, crafty friends!
Tenia is here to show y'all a super fun CAS Miss You card using the Comfy Couch Stamp and Die Bundle and Sentiment Strips 2 Stamp Set. The Comfy Couch Stamp Set features a large couch with two comfy pillows — reminiscent of cozy moments at home! You can easily pair the couch with other sweet images from your collection to complete your card project. I hope you get inspired to create today!
How to Create a Fun CAS Miss You Card
Here is what I did to create this super FUN miss you card!!!
- Create a card base from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- Add Gold Foil Polka Dot Washi Tape onto the panel and add staples.
- Die cut patterned paper(from Essential Black and White 6 x 6 Paper Pack) using a die from the Rounded Rectangles Die Set.
- Adhere rounded rectangle panel onto main image panel using foam adhesive.
- Stamp and heat emboss image from the Comfy Couch Stamp and Die Bundle onto a piece of watercolor paper (using Obsidian Pigment Ink and Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder).
- Then, watercolor the image using Watercolor Brush Markers – Winter Wonderland Set.
- Once dry, die cut the image and add splatters using Iridescent Shimmer Ink Spray.
- Adhere couch image to patterned paper panel.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment from Sentiment Strips 2 Stamp Set and adhere to the couch image.
- Add ink to paper (using Ballet Slippers 6 Mini Cube Set), die cut heart using the tiny heart from Halftone Hearts Nesting Die Set, and adhere to the couch.
- To finish the Miss You card, adhere the whole image panel onto the card base.
There you have it! I hope you enjoyed creating this super fun CAS Miss You card! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!